Handmade Quilt Giveaway
I've talked before about my love of quilting, and 2 or 3 years ago I gave away a pink ribbon quilt during a Breast Cancer Awareness event. Time to mix quilting and writing... with a bookcase quilt, of course!
This lap quilt is about 44" by 36" (110cm by 90cm), all cotton fabrics and polyester batting. Perfect to keep you warm while you enjoy a good book!
I made the quilt above specifically for one of my readers, and I've been trying to figure out how to make sure it goes to someone who actually knows I'm a writer and has read something of mine :-P The idea I came up with relies on my newsletter, and on reviews. I'll probably give away another quilt in a few months, and if you have a better idea on how I could run the next contest, I'm open to suggestions!
So here's the deal. For a chance to win, you must be a subscriber of my newsletter. Just that gives you 5 entries in the Rafflecopter giveaway. If you want better odds, you can submit links for places where you reviewed my books. What kind of reviews, you ask? Easy.
- reviews for free books (Ward of the Vampire or Overture for example) or books for sale
- reviews for books that you received as a prize for a past giveaway
- reviews for books you got from me or Netgalley in exchange for a review
- reviews for box sets that include one of my stories
- reviews you wrote years ago and reviews you wrote an hour ago
- reviews for ebooks, paperbacks and audiobooks
- glowing reviews... and not so glowing ones...
- basically, if it's a review for something I wrote and you posted it where you got it, it counts!
The giveaway ends on June 5th. A random winner will be chosen and contacted by email to provide their mailing address once I check their entry. 10 more participants will be picked to receive assorted swag packs.
To my loyal readers overseas... Yes, you are welcome to participate! I will ship the quilt (and swag) wherever the winners live. It might take a while to get to Europe, Australia or wherever else, but it'll get there eventually.
That's it. Any question, ask in the comments. Good luck!